Southmead Hospital Charity, formerly ‘Shine together’, raises funds to support the healthcare services at Southmead Hospital Bristol, Cossham Hospital and in the Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset communities. Working alongside our clinical teams, therapeutic support staff and our patient community, we raise funds for projects that are beyond the remit of the NHS.
Through the generous support of individuals and organisations in the community we:
- Fund vital medical research
- Provide specialist equipment at the cutting edge of technology
- Improve treatment facilities
- Support staff development
- Create a healing environment to promote well-being within clinical spaces.
Our work makes a lasting difference to the lives of over 300,000 patients who are treated by our health services every year and we couldn’t do it without the support of people like you.
If you have any concerns about fundraising activity involving the charity please contact Elizabeth Bond, head of fundraising, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: