Working closely with clinicians, we endeavour to raise funds to:
- support our key specialist services
- release core NHS expenditure
- keep our services at the cutting edge of healthcare
- celebrate our achievements.
We want to help you make a real difference in your community by giving to and supporting our hospitals. Together we can put our healthcare services at the forefront of medical excellence regionally, nationally and on the world stage in areas of care, research, facilities and wellbeing.
At Southmead Hospital Charity, we work to the following core values:
- Collaboration: We work with our clinical teams to deliver projects that make a real difference to patient treatment and care. We take a collaborative approach to fundraising and aim to work with the donor to ensure they are part of the improvement process and their wishes are followed.
- Care: We provide a personal and caring approach to the support we offer our patients and donors, treating everyone that we encounter with the respect and dignity we would want for ourselves.
- Innovation: We aspire to be at the cutting edge of healthcare delivery and adopt a creative and innovative approach to our fundraising activities in line with this principle.
- Transparency: It is important to us that we clearly demonstrate how the funds we receive are used in line with donor wishes, while adhering to an ethical and accountable level of transparency.
- Commitment: We are committed to the work we do as a fundraising organisation and strive to support and strengthen the many causes within our hospitals that ultimately make patient treatment and care the best they can be in Bristol and the South West - now and for generations to come.
Share this page: