Southmead Hospital Charity Christmas
We have lots of exciting events planned this Christmas to spread some festive cheer in the hospital and across our community. Please join us for any of our events and support your hospitals this Christmas.
Your donations will enable us to contunue our work in funding projects that are already making a huge difference to the lives of patients and their families. With your help this Christmas we can fund:
- Pioneering research into new treatments
- Innovative new equipment to save lives and improve outcomes
- Supportive and therapeutic projects for patients, their families and carers
- Improvements to our buildings and spaces
- Projects that promote the wellbeing of NHS staff
And this Christmas thanks to your donations we will be giving each patient who is in hosptial on Christmas Day a gift bag. Thanks to our partnership with Usborne Books each baby born on Christmas day will receive a first Christmas cloth book.
Here are some of the ways you can support us this Christmas.
Celebrate a life with our dedication tree
This Christmas, celebrate the life of someone special and we'll display your heart on our Christmas trees in Southmead Hospital.
Fill in your details here and we'll add the name of your loved one with a short message to a wooden heart.
The Great Bristol Buskathon Christmas Special
From December 1 come and enjoy festive live music in the atrium of Southmead Hospital on week days throughout the month and drop a donation into our buckets.
Our performers will also be performing for us across Bristol at these locations:
- The Galleries in Broadmead on December 1.
- John Lewis, Cribbs Causeway, on December 7 and 8, 14 and 15, 21 and 22.
- Temple Meads train station on December 16.
- Cabot Circus shopping centre on December 20 .
If you’re planning your own Christmas concert and would like to donate your retiring collection to our Charity, please let us know.
The 12 Bakes of Christmas
Our Bake Well Wednesdays are getting a festive make over and extra Christmas bake sales will take place in the Brunel building every Monday as well as each Wednesday until Christmas. Why not host your own festive Bake Well Wednesday at your school, work or club? Find out more
The Christmas Float
Share this page: