A one day charity ride with a difference…it’s at night! After a year break, the Bristol Nightrider returns! Taking in the sights of Bristol this is a truly unique way to explore the city. While Bristol sleeps, some 300+ cyclists are set to raise more than £150,000 in one night for hundreds of charities.
Starting in the centre of Broadmead, there is the option of a 50km or 100km route which will see you cycling over the Clifton Suspension Bridge, as far north as Almondsbury and through the city centre. Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
• Enjoy cycling past the city highlights and surrounding area in this unique charity bike ride at night.
• The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS also provided.
• Amazing atmosphere on the night with over 300 cyclists all raising funds.
Is Nightrider™ for me?
• If you’re looking for a challenge then this is for you!
• You should be confident in cycling on the road alongside traffic. The roads can be busy even at night. The route is mainly on quieter roads, however, the route takes in some city centre locations which remain busy all night.
• This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
• This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
It’s quick and easy to sign up for Nightrider™. Go to the registration link below to sign up for your own place. We then encourage all our riders to raise a minimum £100 sponsorship for Southmead Hospital Charity and our friendly fundraising team are here to help you reach, if not exceed your goal.
If you have any questions, please contact Ian in the fundraising team on 0117 414 8093 or email: email@example.com
Can you match the daily steps of our NHS Heroes?Find out more...
Form a team of three friends or colleagues and take on this middle distance triathlon.Find out more...
A one day charity ride with a difference it s at night After a year break the Bristol Nightrider returns Taking in the sights of Bristol this[...]Find out more...