The Great Brunel Buskathon
Roll up, roll up to the greatest show in Bristol & the South West and support your local hospital
The Great Brunel Buskathon is now in its exciting 4th year. This June, we are hosting a variety of live performances in our hospital’s Brunel building, and at Broadmead - Bristol Shopping Quarter, John Lewis Cribbs Causeway, The Mall Cribbs Causeway, Willow Brook Centre Bradley Stoke and Yate Shopping Centre. All performers will be ‘busking’ for free, raising money for our Charity. Some particularly popular acts are returning, include electro-pop-violinist Jessica Diamond, singer Dylan Cheasley and the Ukulele Jam Thornbury.
Money raised from the performances will help to transform healthcare in your local community, so please join us for some brilliant live music!
You can also support the Buskathon fundraising in other ways:
- Set up a concert, play or performance in aid of our Charity and raise money through ticket sales or donate a percentage of takings;
- Host a sponsored Buskathon at school;
- Collect for us at your band's next gig;
- Host a performance in your company office to entertain staff at lunchtime;
- Entertain customers in your store with live music;
- Find an audience, put out our collection bucket, start performing and watch the donations come in.
To find out more about The Great Brunel Buskathon, please contact Ian Riddell, Corporate & Community Officer on 0117 414 8093 or email: email@example.com
Register your performanceCreate your sponsor pagePay in your fundraisingView our programme for June 2019
Share this page: