The Great Brunel Buskathon
Roll up, roll up to the greatest show in Bristol & the South West and support your local hospital
Building on the success of the previous two years’ Buskathons, the Charity is hosting a variety of performers in the hospital’s Brunel building, and at The Mall Cribbs Causeway and in Broadmead throughout June. All performers will be ‘busking’ for free, raising money for the Appeal. Some particularly popular acts are returning, including jazz violinist Jessica Diamond, and Thornbury’s Ukelele Jam.
Money raised from the performances will go to the Prostate Cancer Care Appeal. Please join us for some brilliant live music!
There are other ways that you can fundraise:
- Ask for a retiring collection at a planned performance;
- Set up a concert, play or performance in aid of the charity and raise money through ticket sales or donate a percentage of takings;
- Receive sponsorship as part of your own timed buskathon at school;
- Collect at your band's next gig;
- Host a performance in your company office to entertain staff at lunchtime;
- Entertain customers in your store with live music;
- Find an audience, put out your collection bucket, start performing and watch the donations come in.
As part of the Charity’s commitment to this exciting event, Southmead Hospital’s Brunel Building will host daily performances for patients, staff and visitors to enjoy throughout June and again in December for the Buskathon Christmas Special.
Find out more about The Great Brunel Buskathon, please contact Adrian Brown, Community Appeals Manager on 0117 414 3882 or email: email@example.com
View our programme for June 2018Register your performanceCreate your sponsor pagePay in your fundraising
Share this page: