Bake Well Wednesday is launched!
We want everyone to get their chefs hats on and make Wednesday the day to host a bake sale to raise money for Southmead Hospital.
Bake Well Wednesday is the perfect way to express your culinary creativity and have fun sharing treats with friends, colleagues and family - whilst raising money at the same time.
The idea is simple and fun to organise:
- choose a Wednesday that suits you
- select your venue
- ask a team of fantastic bakers to supply you with delicious treats
- gather together some volunteers for the day
- hold your amazing cake sale and raise lots of money for Southmead Hospital Charity or one of it's causes. Job done!
- but before you do anything, please register with the fundraising team first
If you would like to set your cake stall up in the atrium of our amazing Brunel Building at Southmead Hospital, please get in touch with the fundraising team to book your slot.
To get you started we have a bumper fundraising pack, stuffed full of great advice and suggestions. There's even gingerbread men bunting to make!
So if you would like to bake things better for your hospital, download your pack today or contact the fundraising team for more information.
Call 0117 414 0170 or email: email@example.com
Share this page: