Bake Well Wednesday
Make Wednesday the day you share a sweet or savoury treat at work, school or in our hospital and raise funds for Southmead Hospital Charity
Bake Well Wednesday is the perfect way to express your culinary creativity and raise much needed funds for the healthcare services across North Bristol NHS Trust. Make any Wednesday or every Wednesday the day you share a home baked treat at school, work, club or our hospital.
The idea is simple and fun to organise:
- Choose a Wednesday that suits you.
- Select your venue.
- Ask a team of fantastic bakers to supply you with delicious treats.
- Rally up some volunteers for the day.
- Hold your amazing cake stall and raise lots of money for Southmead Hospital Charity or one of it's causes. Job done.
- But before you do anything, please register with the fundraising team first.
If you would like to set your cake stall up in the atrium of our amazing Brunel Building at Southmead Hospital, please get in touch with the fundraising team to book your slot.
So if you would like to bake things better for your hospital, download your pack today or contact the fundraising team for more information.
Call 0117 414 0170 or email: email@example.com
Register Your Bake Well WednesdayPay in your fundraising online
Share this page: